Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm on a Creative Team!! :)

So I am now on a creative team for Scrappin Digi Kreations. For those of you who don't know what that is I'll explain. :)
As a member of the SDK Kreative Team I get to create 6 layouts per month from 3 designer kits that I get to pick myself. So I get to play with kits that cost $$ for free!! I love it. It's so much fun.
So far this month I've done 3 layouts.

Photobucket

Credits: Cherished Moments by LorieM Designs. I love this kit. The colors are perfect for boys and girls and really any special occasion.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits: Aged to Perfection paper pack & element pack by Herald. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this kit because I knew exactly what I'd use it for. This kit has TONS of elements in it. It's a great kit for those autumn layouts and is perfect for treasuring heritage pictures too.

1 comment:

Trish said...

How exciting!! I am just now starting to get into the Digital side of scrapping...thanks to your pages you did of Katelyn...I like it so far. Much easier then having knifes and glue around for a 2 year old to get into!!

Congrats!!