Friday, March 28, 2008

Marchstache

So apparently, unbeknownst to me (and everyone else in the world), it's Marchstash month. Hmm....can you guess what that means??!!! lol Yup, Conor has a mustache. Yuck!!!

So the guys next door decided that March was going to be Marchstash. All the guys have been growing a mustache since the beginning of March. Well, as most of you know Conor has more than a mustache. So instead he decided to work his way backwards to the mustache. Since our anniversary was this month I told him he COULD NOT do anything to his facial hair until after the 15th. Well sure enough after our anniversary he started working towards just a mustache. Here's the progression pictures.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ugh, I can't wait for March to be OVER!!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Ha!I am rolling on the floor laughing. I sooooo know how you feel. Nick did a beard growing contest with his brother, brother in law and two cousins last Christmas. It was awful and I hated it! He would fluff his beard with my comb everyday. Here is a picture of them on the last day of the contest. http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc176/hibandle/DSC04154.jpg

Hillary said...

Oh crap it didnt work. Wait it works if you click on the garbage can to delete it. just cut and paste the link and it will pull it up. LOL so complicated.

Misty said...

LOL...HAHAHA I was laughing so hard when I was looking at these pictures...its so freakin hilarious because I totally know what you are talking about. Steve and his brothers or friends will just out of nowhere shave everything. Their heads, faces..it bugs me because I dont like him bald with no facial hair!! How would he like it if i grew a beard and shaved my head???? Anyways..hahaa hilarious!

Trish said...

Too funny! At least he listened and waited till after the 15th!! I think he looks much better with the full beard then the mustache!!

Rachel said...

YOU HAVE TO POST A BEFORE AND AFTER PIC!!!

also

TAG YOUR IT!

Visit my blog for more details :)
www.simplyracheluncensored.blogspot.com

-Rach