Sunday, February 24, 2008

Man, I was productive today!!

I had a very productive day today. I scrapbooked 6 pages!!!! I don't want them clogging up my blog so I made a slide show of them.



It was pretty easy to do so many pages since 5 of them were the same template. I still have about 15 more pages to make before Kate's 1st scrapbook will be complete.

Other than scrapbook I really didn't do much today. Kate and I stayed home from church because it was rainy and windy and I didn't want to leave the comfort of my house. Jennie made cookies today and I've already had 4 of them....how am I suppose to lose weight around here??? First was cupcakes and now it's cookies...what's next, fudge??!!!!

Kate is still working through her second tooth. She's been quite fussy today and wanting mommy. She still gets on all 4's, with mommy's help, but she does not know what to do from there. She has rocked a few times so we'll see!

Conor spent most of the day recording. He is in a band called Hey Eleanore. He plays bass and they are recording a new CD.

That's about it for today. Ohhh I must say that I watched the Oscars and I have no idea why "No Country for Old Men" won soooo many awards. I watched like 20 minutes of that movie and stopped because it was soooo boring.

No comments: