Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another tooth!

Katelyn had another tooth pop through yesterday morning. You'd never know except that yesterday she was smiling and I saw another white spot in her gums. She's such a little trooper. Besides being a little cranky, she shows no signs.
I was able to scrapbook a few more pages. I love the first one.


I've been trying to go in date order but I participated in a digital scrapbooking challenge on a digital scrapbooking board and this picture worked perfect for it.
I like this page too. I can't believe she was ever that tiny!

Lastly I made one more page. This was for another challenge on the digitital scrapbooking board. I love how it turned out. By the way I'm not really a Keith Sweat fan but I love the words-I think they work perfectly.


Well that's about it for today. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You probably had a slow jams tape too :) I love these layouts. Your template one is AMAZING! I need to get better with templates. Maybe you can give me a template 101 class!

Dani said...

i love your layouts... can't wait till we can play... i want to be your favoritist blog!