Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She waves!!!

Katelyn has started waving bye-bye. It is soooo cute. She waves her arm and opens and closes her hand. I love it everytime I see it.

I scrapped a few more pages this evening.



Besides Katelyns scrapbook I'm going to make an ABC book for her. This is the first page:



I've decided that I'm never running with Dani again. Yesterday we decided to take a run with the babies and the jogging strollers. Let me tell you I have never breathed so hard IN MY LIFE. In a positive note, after researching how far we went I think we ran about 2 miles which is INCREDIBLE!!! Only need to get up to 4 miles by March 9th and I'll be ready to run the Foggy Bottoms Run.

Well I'm off to bed. Here's a picture of Kate waving bye bye and Ty smiling! :)

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Christie - I love your bathtime layout using my Pompey kit - it's just gorgeous! Nice to see my frames on your "Adorable" layout too - they look great and little Katelyn is beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with me x

Hillary said...

What a little sweetheart. I wish my little Owen would wave but instead I just get the "No" heashake. The pages look great!

Dani said...

i laughed so hard reading this... you love running with me :) i push you! i love the idea of the abc book, that's going to be very cute!