Friday, February 6, 2009

So it's been awhile

Yeah yeah.....it's been a while since I posted. Lots has happened so here's a quick summary.
Kate is getting big. She's almost 19 months now and I can't believe it. She is talking lots and very active. She likes to lead the way around the house even though she doesn't know where we're going. She also enjoys helping with the laundry and putting away dishes. She is also very creative. Check out this hilarious video of her attempting to put on her boot: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb80/clemmon03/Katelyn/?action=view&current=MOV01484.flv

I laugh everytime I watch it. I love how she's giggling at herself, LOL.

She has a doctors apt on Monday so I'll post stats then.

1 comment:

Misty said...

lol...that was funny..she must have learned that from you??? hehe I havent tried boots on Ari yet but she randomly goes around putting on shoes and walking haha and says mama soos mama soos..haha