Friday, June 27, 2008

Kate is almost a year....

and I can't believe it. Where has the past year gone? It certainly has flown by. Just a quick post with lots of pictures since it's 1:24 a.m. and I should be sleeping.

This is what I find her doing all day...pulling books off her shelf in her room...
See, here she is the very next day....
So we had crazy lightning and thunder last week and Conor snapped this picture of the cloud right before the storm....
Kate playing in the laundry (with Auntie Jennie's help)...
This picture makes me laugh...look at that toothy smile....


Playing with her Elmo toy...



Discovering the zipper on her jacket...



Not exactly sure what was going on here...




Helping me with the laundry...

2 comments:

Kelsy said...

It's about time!! lol

She's so stinking cute!! M use to LOVE getting into the laundry when she was that age too.

Hillary said...

Oh the joys of doing laundry with a almost one year old. She is getting so big!