Friday, May 30, 2008

So it's been a while....

I'll start you off with some Mother's Day Photos:



Kate had fun watching the bubbles daddy was blowing at her:



Kate crawls everywhere now, she gets into everything she can find. Her new favorite toy is the door stopper. Don't ask me why! lol



Here are some pictures from one of the super hot days we had a few weeks back. I went to Target and got this cute little pool for Kate and she loved it so much:

This is my most favorite picture of Kate. It seems to capture the real color of her eyes which are blue/green.

Thanks for looking everyone! :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

These pictures are adorable - I love the ones with the bubbles!!! She looks amazed!

Dani said...

the last picture is adorable! aaron said it would be a good picture to have canavased :)

Stephanie said...

Cute pool! I love that last pic! Dawson loves the doorstopper too. :)

Hillary said...

What a little cutie pie! I love that last one in black and white.