Sunday, March 9, 2008

Grrr Google, Hilly & more QOTC pages

I'm a little irritated at google right now. I'm having major problems uploading the last 5 pages of QOTC to show you all. And for some reason this post is not saving....guess I'm move it to word for now.

Well I'll blog about something else for now. I have a good internet friend named Hillary. She has the cutest little boys, Max and Owen. Owen is about a week older than Katelyn. We are both members of a message board on Ivillage. We met through the board and now chat on a pretty regular basis on Yahoo Messenger. Through our chats I've discovered that we are scarily alike. It's really almost freaky. She loves Cherry Coke like I do, although right now I drink Coke Zero because I’m trying to lose weight. I have introduced her to the world of digital scrapbooking. She also scraps the ‘old fashioned way’ but I’m hoping to convince her to change, hehe. She hates drama, just like I do. There was major drama on our message board this past week and we both ranted back and forth as to how dumb the drama is and how people just need to get over it. I won't bore you with the details because it was so D-U-M-B. Dare I even say our husbands have a bit of alikeness too. Her husband plays piano and my husband started out playing piano but now plays bass & guitar. Anyways, Hil thanks for being my friend! :)

Hmm….what to blog about next??!! Maybe I should blog about Misty!!! lol Misty, let me just say that you are soooooooo lucky I can’t remember why I was going to blog about you. It would have been juicy…lol

Ok on to the rest of QOTC. The 6th one was “Oh to see you smile”. We had to use a particular quote on our page. I love this smiling picture I got of Kate recently:

The 7th one was 'Splish Splash'. Kate loves her bath, as you can tell:

The 8th one was “The Look” and I love the look Kate gave me here:

Phew I’m getting exhausted just blogging about these layouts. The 9th and 10th were scraplifts. Basically you look through someone’s gallery and find a layout that you will copy an idea or the whole page from:

Ok that's it for now. Wish me luck today....I'm running 4.1 miles in the Foggy Bottoms Run. I'll let you know how I do. :)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh I am so excited that I made it into a post! I am laughing about our similarities too. I think your new pages look great. Thanks for your friendship :)

Misty said...

I think you were going to blog about how much you loved that game and how great i was at it..haha Oh, I love the pics of katelyn!

Leslie said...

#7 is awesome... may need to scraplift!