Monday, March 10, 2008

Exhausted

That's the best word to describe how I feel right now.

Dani, Cammy and I ran the Foggy Bottoms Milk Run & Walk yesterday. We ran the 4.1 mile. Well I ran/walked it. Dani was a good motivator throughout the race though. 4.1 miles is a long ways dang it. I didn't realize that....lol.




So, I have to tell you all something really funny that happened a few nights ago and I'm going to try my best to explain it. Me, my sister, Conor and Adam were watching Kris play Wii fitness. He was picking which character he wanted to be and Michael Jackson's Wii character flashed on the screen. Conor, Jennie, and Adam all said, "Michael Jackson is so creepy" and for whatever reason the following came out of my mouth "Michael Jackson is MY creepy". Um....what?!?!?!?!?! I really have no idea why I said that except maybe my mommy brain??!!

I scrapped a few pages over the weekend. Here they are:

1 comment:

Kelsy said...

Looks like a nice (non-fogy) day for the run! It was 86 at our house yesterday and I was wondering what it was like over there.
I love that page with all the little pictures, is that a template?
She's so cute!!