Saturday, March 15, 2008

5 Years Today...

was one of the best days of my life. Conor and I got married. It was the most amazing day and I will never forget it.
So much has happened in these past 5 years. Conor graduated Humboldt State University; I traveled to London & Nigeria, Africa; Conor and I went to Cleveland and visited the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame; we had Katelyn; we've moved 4 times; Conor got rid of the Nova and got the truck; my grandma passed away; and Michael Jackson is MY creapy! lol (that's for you Adam!)

So here's a page I scrapped today. It's one of my favorites. :)

6 comments:

Kelsy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great day!
You guys are on the same moving track as us, we're at 8 times in 7 years... it'll be 9 in 8 years soon. Fun, isn't it?

Dani said...

I'm such a horrible friend... happy anniversary! i thought about it and never called you... the page is super cute! love you!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! This page is incredible, and you two look sooo happy! ((awww, the warm & fuzzies))
Congrats on five wonderful years, and many more to come, my friend.

Hillary said...

You look so pretty! I hope you had a good anniversary! I love the page, it's fun to see how people change in 5 years.

Trish said...

Happy 5 years Christy!! You guys look just as happy now as you did then!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe its been 5 years already, time flies when you just meet. Anyways congrats and sorry for being so bad at Bunko.