Thursday, February 21, 2008

Internet Issues and Scrapbook Pages

I finally got MY Internet back today. Our DSL modem died on Monday afternoon so I had to wait for AT&T to ship me a new one. Luckily our neighbors, whom we are good friends with, have a very strong wireless Internet signal that I was able to tap into. However it is not very reliable. Every time the wind blows or a car drives down the driveway I lose the signal. Talk about frustrating!!!


Kate did another FIRST yesterday. I got her up on all fours and she stayed there for a good 2 minutes. She liked it at first but then she got a little frustrated that she couldn't do anything. I think she knew that if she moved one of her arms her balance would be off and she'd crash to the floor. Here's a picture of her on all fours....I'm so proud!




I managed to get one page done this past few days. One you say??? Only one???? Well it may as well be THREE!!! I had to redo this one page 3 different times because my computer kept freaking out. You'd think after losing it 2 times I would have learned my lesson but I didn't. Let me tell you, I've finally learned it! lol So here's the page that took 2 days to make:



Here's the other page I did today. I love this kit and I've been waiting to use it.

No comments: