Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our January (so far) in pictures

Daddy lifting the kids 'high in the air'
 I got a new scarf!
 We got wood dropped off
I moved it... 
 and stacked it in an hour and fifteen minutes
 I wore a comfy dress to work
 we went bowling
 wore awesome shoes
 and had fun with friends
 I found an oldie in the safe
 I got fun new slippers
 Kate got to see papa at the airport
 Had brunch at Luke's Joint
 Yummy green eggs and ham wrap
 and pulled pork sandwich
 tooting noises at the table were hilarious
 veggies for dinner all chopped up and ready to eat
 I had a cooking audience
 made yummy crockpot beef carnitas
 Kate wrote me a sweet note
 I had a 3 hour hair appointment
 I got fun colors put in
the final product! 

 I played uno with Kate
The kids had fun with sunglasses.... 
lots of fun.

No comments: