Sunday, March 20, 2011

St Patrick's Day & Scrapping

Well for this holiday I wasn’t as prepared as I was for Valentines Day, but did have some things that I had picked up at the store.

This was the new decore for St. Patty’s Day (except for the give thanks scentsy warmer):

DSC_0301

And some fun pictures of the kids:

DSC_0306DSC_0317DSC_0322DSC_0326DSC_0329DSC_0014

DSC_0016DSC_0040

DSC_0050

Last night at dinner Dylan became obsessed with saying belly button “bee b” and pointing to it. It was just so cute I snapped some pictures:

DSC_0081DSC_0082

DSC_0093DSC_0092

Lastly some layouts I’ve scrapped recently! I feel like I’ve been a busy scrapping machine lately!

New from Micheline Martin:

mm_creativityflow_web

{credits}

Kinda new from Amy Stoffel (posting a little late):

as_dylan_web

{credits}

as_lucky_web

{credits}

New from Captivated Visions:

cv_beautiful_web

{credits}

cv_magicalride_web

{credits}

cv_dyingeggs_web

{credits}

cv_egghunt_web

{credits}

Not new from CV but my first time playing with These Days kit:

cv_littlethings

{credits}

New from mle Card:

mle_rebirth_web

{credits}

And an old kit from Tracie Stroud:

ts_cake_web

{credits}

No comments: