Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome!

I decided to start a blog in hopes of keeping family and friends informed on what's going on in our life. I hope you enjoy it and come back often.

My recent hobby is digitial scrapbooking. I love it and am more creative digitally. I love that if/when I create a page and I don't like the end result I can just delete it with out ruining any pictures of supplies.

Katelyn is 7 months now and I can't believe how fast it has flown. So many people 'warned' me that it would fly by and I did not believe them. I thought for sure they were exagerating. Well, they were not! It's amazing that in 5 months Katelyn will be 1 year old.

Conor is doing well also. He's enjoying his job at Strombeck Properties. He also enjoy's Katelyn. He is an amazing dad to Katelyn and she lights up when he walks in a room.

Well that's about it for now. I'll post some scrapbook pages and recent pictures soon!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey Christie! Glad you joined the blogging world. Its good to see you here!

Rachel said...

Welcome to blogging my friend :) I am linking you up on my blog !